I grew up in a suburb of Chicago and I started to develop a love for photography in high school. After my parents bought me a film camera, I began torturing all of my sweet friends by making them model for my "photo shoots". Somehow, they all still remain good friends to this day, even after I took a lot of awkward not-so-good photos of them. Haha!
I went to school for photography, and then studied with National Geographic photographer Joe McNally to hone my skills. I then opened a full time studio at Marathon Village downtown Nashville for 5 years. After having kiddos I needed a little flexibility in my schedule so we let go of the studio lease and transitioned to mostly location photography.
Now, I love working with families and couples to make their wedding days or family photos AMAZING! I believe that your wedding day should be stress free and enjoyable. I love helping you plan out your big day and I love capturing all of those moments in a beautiful and stylish way.
Outside of work I’m a wife, a momma of two spunky kiddos, and a dog-mommy to one furry rescue dog. On days off, you’ll find me in yoga pants hanging out with my family, at church or the gym, or at my son's baseball or football practices!
• Fluffy animals - I could have a miniature farm and be perfectly happy!
• My kiddos <3 <3 Gosh they're cute
• Traveling, exploring, and shopping (which I never seem to have time for currently with two little kids in tow, but that's okay) :) #EventualGoals
• Attempting to work out. Hey, I try to be healthy but truth be told it's a constant struggle LOL
• Will Ferrell, Ben Stiller movies. I'm a total sucker for goofy comedies.